Mary Brickell Village is about to get more delicious
Mary Brickell Village is about to get more delicious - two new projects have recently been announced for the Brickell space...
- Kevin Aoki, son of Benihana founder Rock Aoki, is expanding Doraku with a second South Florida location of his popular SoBe sushi hotspot. The 80-seat restaurant will be the fifth Doraku nationwide (other locations include Lincoln Rd, Waikiki, Kuala Lumpur and Honolulu). Aoki is promising over 60 types of sake for the new location - here's hoping they continue the lunch & dinner happy hours!
- The Village steals a splash of Tuscany as Toscana Divino, an Italian retail & restaurant project, jumps ship from the Gables to Brickell. Scheduled to open in early 2012, the project was originally called "The Wine & Fashion Florence Cafe" and was planned for 220 Aragon Ave (across from Books & Books). Instead, Toscana Divino will take over 3,500 square feet in Mary Brickell Village with a restaurant & retail combo. Project leader Stefano Cavinato, who owns Piola restaurant, told the South Florida Business Journal that Mary Brickell Village's demographics, patio and blend of dining and retail were the reasons for the switch.
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Christmas 2013: Where to eat, drink & celebrate
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek
- Epicure Market opens in the Gables
- Scarpetta celebrates 5 years with special feast
- Meat Market presents a Storied Night rum supper Dec 17
- Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
- 5 Napkin Grill debuts specialty burger & shake for holidays
- Buffalo Wild Wings opens at Town Center Aventura on Dec 10