Brew in Miami: Riverside Market is a craft beer mecca in Fort Lauderdale
Riverside Market is opening a beer store and homebrew shop across the street from its current location.
Craft Beer of the Week
Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Style: American IPA
Alcohol: 7 percent by volume
Price: $10 for a six-pack of 12-ounce bottles at Total Wine
Brew in Miami: This week’s episode of Brew in Miami features Julian and Lisa Siegel of Riverside Market in Fort Lauderdale. They came to break news: Riverside is opening a second location with more than 500 craft beers and homebrew supplies. That beer store will be open later this fall, right across the street from Riverside's original location at 608 SW 12th Ave.
Beer Story: A lot of IPAs (India Pale Ales) are brewed with multiple varieties of hops to achieve a balance of flavor and aroma. Bell’s Brewery in Michigan achieves that balance in its Two Hearted Ale using only Centennial hops. The result is a juicy burst of pineapple citrus that I could drink forever and a day.
Food Pairing: Hawaiian pizza or tacos al pastor really punch up the pineapple sensation of Two Hearted Ale. So does an order of Thai sweet chile chicken wings from Riverside.
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Beer of the Week: Harpoon Take 5 Session IPA
- Brew in Miami wins first-place award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Florida craft beer tasting is Aug. 26 at Mandarin Oriental's MO Bar + Lounge
- Wynwood Brewing hosts Miami block party and preps for bottled beer release
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Craft Beer of the Week: Concrete Beach Tropic of Passion
- Craft Beer of the Week: Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'