Brew in Miami with MC Kitchen, Dogfish Head
Craft beer video features Dena Marino and Marcus Wade of MC Kitchen in Miami's Design District.
Beer of the Week
Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
Style: American Brown ale
Alcohol: 7.2 percent by volume
Price: $11 for a six-pack of 12-ounce bottles at Fresh Market
Brew in Miami: This week’s episode features Dena Marino, chef-owner of MC Kitchen in Miami's Design District, and her husband, Marcus Wade, who curates the restaurant's deep selection of Dogfish Head craft beers. In fact, MC Kitchen has the biggest Dogfish selection in Florida.
Beer Story: Delaware’s Dogfish Head markets its “off-centered ales,” and Indian Brown Ale is no exception. It’s an American brown ale with enough hoppiness to push the boundaries of an India pale ale and enough caramel malts to mimic a Scotch ale.
Pairing: Indian Brown can go with savory or sweet foods. It’s a killer with the warm chocolate budino and banana-marsala sauce at MC Kitchen, 4141 NE 2nd Ave., Miami.
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Beer of the Week: Harpoon Take 5 Session IPA
- Brew in Miami wins first-place award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Florida craft beer tasting is Aug. 26 at Mandarin Oriental's MO Bar + Lounge
- Wynwood Brewing hosts Miami block party and preps for bottled beer release
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Craft Beer of the Week: Concrete Beach Tropic of Passion
- Craft Beer of the Week: Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'