Brew in Miami with MC Kitchen, Dogfish Head
Craft beer video features Dena Marino and Marcus Wade of MC Kitchen in Miami's Design District.
Beer of the Week
Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
Style: American Brown ale
Alcohol: 7.2 percent by volume
Price: $11 for a six-pack of 12-ounce bottles at Fresh Market
Brew in Miami: This week’s episode features Dena Marino, chef-owner of MC Kitchen in Miami's Design District, and her husband, Marcus Wade, who curates the restaurant's deep selection of Dogfish Head craft beers. In fact, MC Kitchen has the biggest Dogfish selection in Florida.
Beer Story: Delaware’s Dogfish Head markets its “off-centered ales,” and Indian Brown Ale is no exception. It’s an American brown ale with enough hoppiness to push the boundaries of an India pale ale and enough caramel malts to mimic a Scotch ale.
Pairing: Indian Brown can go with savory or sweet foods. It’s a killer with the warm chocolate budino and banana-marsala sauce at MC Kitchen, 4141 NE 2nd Ave., Miami.
- Cinco de Mayo beer dinner at The Federal will star J. Wakefield Brewing
- Raise a pint with Brew in Miami at Veritage Miami's Craft Beer Tasting in Wynwood
- Craft Beer of the Week: Victory Helles Lager
- Beer Haven turns Miami-Dade County Fair into a ... beer haven
- (Golf) Beer of the Week: G-Mac's Celtic-Style Pale Ale
- Craft Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams Crystal Pale Ale
- Green Flash Double Stout is a dream with chocolate
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- The gluten-free beer you should drink now
- Biscayne Bay Brewing Co. is one of Miami-Dade's newest craft breweries