Hotel Breakwater "reclaims" its SoBe throne
940 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Breakthrough with Hotel Breakwater as the Ocean Drive icon "reclaims" its SoBe throne.
Billed as the "launching pad of the South Beach lifestyle in the 80s (it was the setting for Calvin Klein's Kate Moss Obsession ad)," the hotel has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is back with sleek penthouses, intimate lounges and "unfiltered" concierges. The 100-room Art Deco property boats iPod docking stations, organic mini bars, rainforest showers and a bank of private penthouses featuring private plunge pools and terraces. Loungers can retreat to the poolside Wellness Garden, a butlered Internet Lounge, the guest-only beach zone or the rooftop Intimissi Lounge. While diners can get their fix at NINE, an "east-meets-west culinary concept" offering Neapolitan pizzas, hand-made pastas, local seafood and an imported European cheese bar.
Bonus - reserve now with the hotel's celebratory Unfiltered Opening package and save big. Rates start at $175 per night and include:
- 20% discount of rack rate
- Complimentary upgrade based on availability
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast for two daily
- Late 2pm checkout
- Early check=in
- A 30-minute Jet Ski rental (pending GM approval)
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package