Hotel Breakwater reopens on Ocean Drive
940 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Fresh off a multi-million dollar renovation, Ocean Drive’s Hotel Breakwater is slated to re-open late spring 2011. Now owned by parent company Jordache Jeans (yes, that Jordache), the SoBe property boasts 100 “sleek” rooms & suites (expect flat screen TVs, organic mini bars & rainforest showers), a rooftop Intimissi Lounge (daybeds, love seats & unobstructed ocean views), a wellness garden (lap pool & poolside massages) and a menu of packages to create “unfiltered” individual experiences. Think “bromance,” “fun in the sun,” “sinful indulgence” and “relax and detox.” For rate & package details visit www.breakwatersouthbeach.com.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package