Breakfast at ISA's
Beginning June 30th, 2012, ISA boutique launches a new weekly shopping series this summer.
Attention all Midtown shoppers: ISA boutique is launching a new weekly shopping series this summer.
The 411? Ladies can expect tons of new arrivals along with mimosas and pastries every Saturday (starting June 30, 2012) morning from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. New lines include: Lorie Lester, Allison Chomber, Mandalynn Swimwear and Zenati Handbags.
The boutique will also feature one-of-a-kind pieces by RaMona La Rue exclusively for ISA.
The weekly shopping series begins June 30th with a swim and resort wear sale and trunk show by locally loved Lorie Lester. Guests will be able to meet and chat with the local designer while enjoying complimentary Fragoli Passionne cocktails, a braid bar by Blo – Blow Dry Bar, mini makeovers by Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge and beats by DJ Willie.
The cherry on top of this fun-dae? Attendees will also have a chance to be entered in the boutique’s $500 summer shopping spree contest!
3400 North Miami Avenue, Miami
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills