Breakfast at ISA's
Beginning June 30th, 2012, ISA boutique launches a new weekly shopping series this summer.
3400 North Miami Avenue, Miami
Attention all Midtown shoppers: ISA boutique is launching a new weekly shopping series this summer.
The 411? Ladies can expect tons of new arrivals along with mimosas and pastries every Saturday (starting June 30, 2012) morning from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. New lines include: Lorie Lester, Allison Chomber, Mandalynn Swimwear and Zenati Handbags.
The boutique will also feature one-of-a-kind pieces by RaMona La Rue exclusively for ISA.
The weekly shopping series begins June 30th with a swim and resort wear sale and trunk show by locally loved Lorie Lester. Guests will be able to meet and chat with the local designer while enjoying complimentary Fragoli Passionne cocktails, a braid bar by Blo – Blow Dry Bar, mini makeovers by Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge and beats by DJ Willie.
The cherry on top of this fun-dae? Attendees will also have a chance to be entered in the boutique’s $500 summer shopping spree contest!
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art