Breakfast bites: Peacock Garden Cafe brings early morning dining to the Grove
Breakfast hits the Grove this month as the Peacock Garden Cafe rolls out new breakfast & brunch menus. Available daily, the menus include garden eggs Benedict, whole wheat pancakes with raspberry compote (pictured) and the Monte Cristo special with turkey, Swiss cheese, bacon and egg bread. Breakfast is served Monday through Friday from 8-11am, brunch is available Saturday & Sunday from 8am-2:30pm.
Peacock Garden Café
2889 McFarlane Rd, Coconut Grove
Breakfast: Monday-Friday, 8-11am
Weekend brunch: Saturday & Sunday, 8am-2:30pm
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week