Breakfast bites: Peacock Garden Cafe brings early morning dining to the Grove
Peacock Garden Café
2889 McFarlane Rd, Coconut Grove
Breakfast: Monday-Friday, 8-11am
Weekend brunch: Saturday & Sunday, 8am-2:30pm
Breakfast hits the Grove this month as the Peacock Garden Cafe rolls out new breakfast & brunch menus. Available daily, the menus include garden eggs Benedict, whole wheat pancakes with raspberry compote (pictured) and the Monte Cristo special with turkey, Swiss cheese, bacon and egg bread. Breakfast is served Monday through Friday from 8-11am, brunch is available Saturday & Sunday from 8am-2:30pm.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami