Breakfast bites: Peacock Garden Cafe brings early morning dining to the Grove
Breakfast hits the Grove this month as the Peacock Garden Cafe rolls out new breakfast & brunch menus. Available daily, the menus include garden eggs Benedict, whole wheat pancakes with raspberry compote (pictured) and the Monte Cristo special with turkey, Swiss cheese, bacon and egg bread. Breakfast is served Monday through Friday from 8-11am, brunch is available Saturday & Sunday from 8am-2:30pm.
Peacock Garden Café
2889 McFarlane Rd, Coconut Grove
Breakfast: Monday-Friday, 8-11am
Weekend brunch: Saturday & Sunday, 8am-2:30pm
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach