Breakfast bites: Peacock Garden Cafe brings early morning dining to the Grove
Breakfast hits the Grove this month as the Peacock Garden Cafe rolls out new breakfast & brunch menus. Available daily, the menus include garden eggs Benedict, whole wheat pancakes with raspberry compote (pictured) and the Monte Cristo special with turkey, Swiss cheese, bacon and egg bread. Breakfast is served Monday through Friday from 8-11am, brunch is available Saturday & Sunday from 8am-2:30pm.
Peacock Garden Café
2889 McFarlane Rd, Coconut Grove
Breakfast: Monday-Friday, 8-11am
Weekend brunch: Saturday & Sunday, 8am-2:30pm
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef