Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
Brazilian floating EDM festival to make U.S. debut from Fort Lauderdale.
Chances are you missed Music on Board’s annual floating EDM festival off the coast of Brazil last week.
Not to worry - the party is coming closer.
Music on Board, known for its annual EDM cruises around this summer’s World Cup headquarters, will set sail on the Celebrity Constellation for a three-day cruise from Port Everglades, its first stop into U.S. territory, Nov. 21.
Details are scarce so far, but the press release for the cruise promises a “larger-than-life line-up” of DJs, all to be revealed after a limited presale, which starts April 22 at 1 p.m.
Past Music on Board festivals have featured the likes of Ultra 2014 headliners Kaskade and Above & Beyond, just to name a few. Club Space, The Opium Group (which includes properties Cameo and Mansion) and The Groove Cruise are involved in the event along with Music on Board.
The EDM cruise scene continues to grow, with South Florida as another port of call. Diplo will host a four-day cruise dubbed Mad Decent Boat Party from PortMiami this November as well, plus there are already 2015 versions of EDM voyages The Groove Cruise and Holy Ship!
For more information on the presale and the Music on Board cruise, visit http://musiconboard.com.
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino