Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
Brazilian floating EDM festival to make U.S. debut from Fort Lauderdale.
Chances are you missed Music on Board’s annual floating EDM festival off the coast of Brazil last week.
Not to worry - the party is coming closer.
Music on Board, known for its annual EDM cruises around this summer’s World Cup headquarters, will set sail on the Celebrity Constellation for a three-day cruise from Port Everglades, its first stop into U.S. territory, Nov. 21.
Details are scarce so far, but the press release for the cruise promises a “larger-than-life line-up” of DJs, all to be revealed after a limited presale, which starts April 22 at 1 p.m.
Past Music on Board festivals have featured the likes of Ultra 2014 headliners Kaskade and Above & Beyond, just to name a few. Club Space, The Opium Group (which includes properties Cameo and Mansion) and The Groove Cruise are involved in the event along with Music on Board.
The EDM cruise scene continues to grow, with South Florida as another port of call. Diplo will host a four-day cruise dubbed Mad Decent Boat Party from PortMiami this November as well, plus there are already 2015 versions of EDM voyages The Groove Cruise and Holy Ship!
For more information on the presale and the Music on Board cruise, visit http://musiconboard.com.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert