Brazilian Carnival Invades Club Space
Brazilian Carnival Invades Club Space for a special "Rio Style" birthday of Miami's own DJ Lazardi!
Tonight head to Space for a special “Rio Style” Birthday celebration of DJ Lazardi with music by DJ Patrick M, Louis Puig, Mark M, and a special guest who shall remain a surprise. There’s going to be 300 World Sound CD Giveaways and special performances through the night as Brazilian Carnival invades Club Space. The terrace will be filled with sexy house heads and party lasts till noon tomorrow.
In the main room DJ’s Radamas and Meta-4 will keep the crowd hype with the longest going hip-hop party on the beach. Tonight is a special event, for the terrace, tickets are available at WantTickets.com; tickets for before Midnight are $23 and for before 2am they cost $35. Tickets prices will increase throughout the night. Pre-sale tickets are available up to 8pm tonight, so get on it and get them early.
Doors open at 11pm, ladies must be 18 to get in and guys you must be 21. It’s on tonight at Club Space!
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator