Brazilian Carnival Invades Club Space
Brazilian Carnival Invades Club Space for a special "Rio Style" birthday of Miami's own DJ Lazardi!
Tonight head to Space for a special “Rio Style” Birthday celebration of DJ Lazardi with music by DJ Patrick M, Louis Puig, Mark M, and a special guest who shall remain a surprise. There’s going to be 300 World Sound CD Giveaways and special performances through the night as Brazilian Carnival invades Club Space. The terrace will be filled with sexy house heads and party lasts till noon tomorrow.
In the main room DJ’s Radamas and Meta-4 will keep the crowd hype with the longest going hip-hop party on the beach. Tonight is a special event, for the terrace, tickets are available at WantTickets.com; tickets for before Midnight are $23 and for before 2am they cost $35. Tickets prices will increase throughout the night. Pre-sale tickets are available up to 8pm tonight, so get on it and get them early.
Doors open at 11pm, ladies must be 18 to get in and guys you must be 21. It’s on tonight at Club Space!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium