Brazilian Carnival at Mynt
Grab your feathers, beads, masks; head to Mynt for a little Brazilian Carnival tonight!
Get ready to shake your booty tonight at Mynt for the annual Brazilian Carnival Night complete with a little dance off between The Splendid Sambistas and The Myntini Dancers. Carnival festival is the most famous holiday in Brazil and the mystic of this colorful fiesta has spread to South Florida. In Brazil people dance through the streets adorned in colorful costumes with feathers, intricate beading, and extravagant detailing and celebrate by dancing Samba. Tonight see first hand the artistry behind Batucada, a sub-style of samba, and admire the sexy motion of the hips and the explosive energy of the music.
Mano Santo will be performing LIVE to bring a little Brazil to the hottest, most exclusive nightclub on South Beach. It’s a celebration of rhythm, don’t miss this exciting one of a kind event, let the music take you and dance to the beat. Get creative, bring your beads, masks, and feathers; there’s going to be a full TV re-transmission of 2010 Carnival to make you feel as if you are in the heart of the festivities in the streets of Brazil.
This is one of Mynt’s most raved about events and is expected to be extremely packed; table reservations are strongly suggested and getting there early is a must. It all starts tonight at 11:30p.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series