Brazilian Carnival at Mynt
Grab your feathers, beads, masks; head to Mynt for a little Brazilian Carnival tonight!
Get ready to shake your booty tonight at Mynt for the annual Brazilian Carnival Night complete with a little dance off between The Splendid Sambistas and The Myntini Dancers. Carnival festival is the most famous holiday in Brazil and the mystic of this colorful fiesta has spread to South Florida. In Brazil people dance through the streets adorned in colorful costumes with feathers, intricate beading, and extravagant detailing and celebrate by dancing Samba. Tonight see first hand the artistry behind Batucada, a sub-style of samba, and admire the sexy motion of the hips and the explosive energy of the music.
Mano Santo will be performing LIVE to bring a little Brazil to the hottest, most exclusive nightclub on South Beach. It’s a celebration of rhythm, don’t miss this exciting one of a kind event, let the music take you and dance to the beat. Get creative, bring your beads, masks, and feathers; there’s going to be a full TV re-transmission of 2010 Carnival to make you feel as if you are in the heart of the festivities in the streets of Brazil.
This is one of Mynt’s most raved about events and is expected to be extremely packed; table reservations are strongly suggested and getting there early is a must. It all starts tonight at 11:30p.
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez