A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition