A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show