A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28