A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open