A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Splendid Special Collection
- Sarah Jessica Parker Coming to Miami
- Blogger's Closet Event
- Biggest Baby Shower Ever
- Booties by Del Toro
- H&M to open at Miami International Mall
- Miami Beach Antique Show
- Rolex Opening in Design District