A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them.
Available at: www.vougette.com or
Rebel Miami, 6669 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami; (305) 758-2369
Gisele Bündchen, itsy-bitsy bikinis, carnival, capoeira, bossa nova — Brazilians are quite the trendsetters.
Their latest essential export?
A 200 year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil, Brazilets ($5 each) are worn throughout Latin America bearing spiritual significance for all who wear them. Wrap a Brazilets around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your Brazilets naturally fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true.
Talk about a lucky break.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland