Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing: Miami' gets premiere date
Million Dollar Listing: Miami is in the house! Bravo has announced a premiere date: 9 p.m. June 25 (that’s a Wednesday). Watch three luxury real estate agents, Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt and Sam Debianchi battle it out in the cutthroat world of finding high-end places for people to live. Debianchi, who owns a company named after herself, is the only true local of the bunch. This fast learner grew up in Fort Lauderdale and graduated from Florida Atlantic University at age 20, and earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern at 22. Debianchi also writes a real estate advice column for the Sun Sentinel.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood