Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing: Miami' gets premiere date
Million Dollar Listing: Miami is in the house! Bravo has announced a premiere date: 9 p.m. June 25 (that’s a Wednesday). Watch three luxury real estate agents, Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt and Sam Debianchi battle it out in the cutthroat world of finding high-end places for people to live. Debianchi, who owns a company named after herself, is the only true local of the bunch. This fast learner grew up in Fort Lauderdale and graduated from Florida Atlantic University at age 20, and earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern at 22. Debianchi also writes a real estate advice column for the Sun Sentinel.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video