Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing: Miami' gets premiere date
Million Dollar Listing: Miami is in the house! Bravo has announced a premiere date: 9 p.m. June 25 (that’s a Wednesday). Watch three luxury real estate agents, Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt and Sam Debianchi battle it out in the cutthroat world of finding high-end places for people to live. Debianchi, who owns a company named after herself, is the only true local of the bunch. This fast learner grew up in Fort Lauderdale and graduated from Florida Atlantic University at age 20, and earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern at 22. Debianchi also writes a real estate advice column for the Sun Sentinel.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie