Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing: Miami' gets premiere date
Million Dollar Listing: Miami is in the house! Bravo has announced a premiere date: 9 p.m. June 25 (that’s a Wednesday). Watch three luxury real estate agents, Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt and Sam Debianchi battle it out in the cutthroat world of finding high-end places for people to live. Debianchi, who owns a company named after herself, is the only true local of the bunch. This fast learner grew up in Fort Lauderdale and graduated from Florida Atlantic University at age 20, and earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern at 22. Debianchi also writes a real estate advice column for the Sun Sentinel.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert