Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing: Miami' gets premiere date
Million Dollar Listing: Miami is in the house! Bravo has announced a premiere date: 9 p.m. June 25 (that’s a Wednesday). Watch three luxury real estate agents, Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt and Sam Debianchi battle it out in the cutthroat world of finding high-end places for people to live. Debianchi, who owns a company named after herself, is the only true local of the bunch. This fast learner grew up in Fort Lauderdale and graduated from Florida Atlantic University at age 20, and earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern at 22. Debianchi also writes a real estate advice column for the Sun Sentinel.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit