Bravo stars out in full force for birthday party
Celebrating at new restaurant
Andy Cohen, where were you? The scene Saturday night at the newly opened 1826 Restaurant & Lounge in Miami Beach looked as if it had been concocted by the Bravo chieftain himself. Dozens of the cable network’s reality stars came together to celebrate RHOM’s Marysol Patton’s belated birthday (the PR pro turned officially 40-something in January). At the downstairs bar, casts from the various shows mixed and mingled, drinking champagne, vodka gimlets and strawberry puree cocktails. Sleek Swede Fredrik Eklund (Million Dollar Listing, NY; season 3 premieres April 2) showed off his new husband, handsome Zimbabwean-born artist Derek Kaplan.
Newly single LuAnn de Lesseps (RHONY) had an idea for a reality show: matchmaking “women of a certain age.” “It’s so hard to meet men in New York,” lamanted de Lesseps, in a white cut-out dress. “You want to find someone professional who goes to work every day, wears a suit, has a great personality and knows how to treat a woman. Where are they!?”
Maybe try leaving NYC: Because RHONJ couple Kathy and Rich Wakile looked pretty happy together, along with daughter Victoria (pictured). Also in the glittery crowd: BFFs Reza Farahan and Mercedes “MJ” Javid (Shahs of Sunset). “It’s nice to see so many Bravolebrities in the same room,” de Lesseps later said in a toast.
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy