Bravo stars out in full force for birthday party
Celebrating at new restaurant
Andy Cohen, where were you? The scene Saturday night at the newly opened 1826 Restaurant & Lounge in Miami Beach looked as if it had been concocted by the Bravo chieftain himself. Dozens of the cable network’s reality stars came together to celebrate RHOM’s Marysol Patton’s belated birthday (the PR pro turned officially 40-something in January). At the downstairs bar, casts from the various shows mixed and mingled, drinking champagne, vodka gimlets and strawberry puree cocktails. Sleek Swede Fredrik Eklund (Million Dollar Listing, NY; season 3 premieres April 2) showed off his new husband, handsome Zimbabwean-born artist Derek Kaplan.
Newly single LuAnn de Lesseps (RHONY) had an idea for a reality show: matchmaking “women of a certain age.” “It’s so hard to meet men in New York,” lamanted de Lesseps, in a white cut-out dress. “You want to find someone professional who goes to work every day, wears a suit, has a great personality and knows how to treat a woman. Where are they!?”
Maybe try leaving NYC: Because RHONJ couple Kathy and Rich Wakile looked pretty happy together, along with daughter Victoria (pictured). Also in the glittery crowd: BFFs Reza Farahan and Mercedes “MJ” Javid (Shahs of Sunset). “It’s nice to see so many Bravolebrities in the same room,” de Lesseps later said in a toast.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)