Bravo! Designer creates jewelry inspired by Real Housewives
How much does NYC designer Nancy Rosen love her Housewives? So much that she created an entire jewelry line inspired by the cast members’ personal style. We’re talking every franchise, from Atlanta to Orange County. Channel your inner Kyle Richards with sea-green teardrop earrings ($49) o r Vicki Gunvalson with a stretchy statement cuff. Some knockoffs, made with sterling silver plating, “high-quality” cubic zirconium and rhodium, have been used on the actual shows. At www.ShopByBravo.com, www.HousewivesJewelry.com
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'