Bravo! Designer creates jewelry inspired by Real Housewives
How much does NYC designer Nancy Rosen love her Housewives? So much that she created an entire jewelry line inspired by the cast members’ personal style. We’re talking every franchise, from Atlanta to Orange County. Channel your inner Kyle Richards with sea-green teardrop earrings ($49) o r Vicki Gunvalson with a stretchy statement cuff. Some knockoffs, made with sterling silver plating, “high-quality” cubic zirconium and rhodium, have been used on the actual shows. At www.ShopByBravo.com, www.HousewivesJewelry.com
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex