Bravo bigwig Andy Cohen in Miami
Think you know everything there is to know about the Real Housewives franchise? Andy Cohen knows more. As Bravo’s Executive Vice President of Development and Talent, he is the person responsible for overseeing the casts and sussing out new raving maniacs, um, affluent, attractive women. If the Housewives isn’t a big enough job, Cohen also serves as executive producer on Top Chef and hosts celebrity chat show Watch What Happens Live. No wonder he has an on-set bar. In the midst of Cohen’s busy schedule, he’s managed to fit in an appearance 7:30 p.m. Monday at The University of Miami’s School of Communication in conjunction with Books & Books. He’ll talk about his 2012 memoir, Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture, now out in paperback. Info: BankUnited Center Fieldhouse, 1245 Dauer Drive, on UM’s Coral Gables campus. Tickets free for UM students, faculty, and staff. The general public can obtain a voucher for entry with book purchase by contacting Books & Books, 305-442-4408 or RSVP: http://andycohenumiami.eventbrite.com. Seating is limited. Ticket does not guarantee entry.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show