Branas host private dining club
Anna and Jeffrey Brana, who won rave reviews and at their brief-lived Restaurant Brana in Coral Gables, are back feeding folks in a new format: the Tropicale Private Dining Club, serving seven- to nine-course, BYOB dinners. The meals do double duty as benefits for Cancer Connections, a soon-to-be incorporated nonprofit they created in memory of Anna’s sister, Gaby, who died of breast cancer. Sign up for the dining club mailing list at www.jeffreybrana.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina