Branas host private dining club
Anna and Jeffrey Brana, who won rave reviews and at their brief-lived Restaurant Brana in Coral Gables, are back feeding folks in a new format: the Tropicale Private Dining Club, serving seven- to nine-course, BYOB dinners. The meals do double duty as benefits for Cancer Connections, a soon-to-be incorporated nonprofit they created in memory of Anna’s sister, Gaby, who died of breast cancer. Sign up for the dining club mailing list at www.jeffreybrana.com.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Brew in Miami: Michael Schwartz's Home Brew turns 2
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting