Branas host private dining club
Anna and Jeffrey Brana, who won rave reviews and at their brief-lived Restaurant Brana in Coral Gables, are back feeding folks in a new format: the Tropicale Private Dining Club, serving seven- to nine-course, BYOB dinners. The meals do double duty as benefits for Cancer Connections, a soon-to-be incorporated nonprofit they created in memory of Anna’s sister, Gaby, who died of breast cancer. Sign up for the dining club mailing list at www.jeffreybrana.com.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice