Brainstorm in Miami
A new networking group — Meet Packing District — launches in Miami and meets Saturday, November 3.
You've got a great idea...like that flashy iPhone 5 case with built-in LED lights.
But (insert dramatic sigh here) you're stuck in the incubation phase.
Fret not, Miami, the Meet Packing District is here to help you take your idea to the next level.
Connect your ideas on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m. with likeminded locals at Meet Packing District's first networking experience as Miami blogger Electric Blogarella leads the way. Think business card swap, bouncing your ideas off others, getting answers to your social media questions and making time for your passion project.
And get that brilliant stroke of light-up genius in stores stat.
The Meet Packing District
Saturday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m.
Pasta Folies in Midtown
3252 NE First Ave., Suite 118, Midtown
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open