Brainstorm in Miami
A new networking group — Meet Packing District — launches in Miami and meets Saturday, November 3.
The Meet Packing District
Saturday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m.
Pasta Folies in Midtown
3252 NE First Ave., Suite 118, Midtown
You've got a great idea...like that flashy iPhone 5 case with built-in LED lights.
But (insert dramatic sigh here) you're stuck in the incubation phase.
Fret not, Miami, the Meet Packing District is here to help you take your idea to the next level.
Connect your ideas on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m. with likeminded locals at Meet Packing District's first networking experience as Miami blogger Electric Blogarella leads the way. Think business card swap, bouncing your ideas off others, getting answers to your social media questions and making time for your passion project.
And get that brilliant stroke of light-up genius in stores stat.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland