Brad Meltzer celebrates new book
Local TV host and bestselling author Brad Meltzer’s new non-fiction book History Decoded: The Ten Greatest Conspiracies of All Time doesn’t just count down the top conspiracies. Each chapter has removable “evidence” ranging from JFK’s actual death certificate, to the real form the government asks you to fill out if you see a UFO. So how’s Meltzer celebrating?
“We put Lee Harvey Oswald’s fake ID in the book. I’m taking it to South Beach to see if it gets me in a cool club. I bet it works far better than the ID I had back in high school.” Meltzer signed autographs last week at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert