Brad Meltzer celebrates new book
Local TV host and bestselling author Brad Meltzer’s new non-fiction book History Decoded: The Ten Greatest Conspiracies of All Time doesn’t just count down the top conspiracies. Each chapter has removable “evidence” ranging from JFK’s actual death certificate, to the real form the government asks you to fill out if you see a UFO. So how’s Meltzer celebrating?
“We put Lee Harvey Oswald’s fake ID in the book. I’m taking it to South Beach to see if it gets me in a cool club. I bet it works far better than the ID I had back in high school.” Meltzer signed autographs last week at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost