Brad Meltzer celebrates new book
Local TV host and bestselling author Brad Meltzer’s new non-fiction book History Decoded: The Ten Greatest Conspiracies of All Time doesn’t just count down the top conspiracies. Each chapter has removable “evidence” ranging from JFK’s actual death certificate, to the real form the government asks you to fill out if you see a UFO. So how’s Meltzer celebrating?
“We put Lee Harvey Oswald’s fake ID in the book. I’m taking it to South Beach to see if it gets me in a cool club. I bet it works far better than the ID I had back in high school.” Meltzer signed autographs last week at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town