Brad Meltzer celebrates new book
Local TV host and bestselling author Brad Meltzer’s new non-fiction book History Decoded: The Ten Greatest Conspiracies of All Time doesn’t just count down the top conspiracies. Each chapter has removable “evidence” ranging from JFK’s actual death certificate, to the real form the government asks you to fill out if you see a UFO. So how’s Meltzer celebrating?
“We put Lee Harvey Oswald’s fake ID in the book. I’m taking it to South Beach to see if it gets me in a cool club. I bet it works far better than the ID I had back in high school.” Meltzer signed autographs last week at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud