Brad Meltzer celebrates new book
Local TV host and bestselling author Brad Meltzer’s new non-fiction book History Decoded: The Ten Greatest Conspiracies of All Time doesn’t just count down the top conspiracies. Each chapter has removable “evidence” ranging from JFK’s actual death certificate, to the real form the government asks you to fill out if you see a UFO. So how’s Meltzer celebrating?
“We put Lee Harvey Oswald’s fake ID in the book. I’m taking it to South Beach to see if it gets me in a cool club. I bet it works far better than the ID I had back in high school.” Meltzer signed autographs last week at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party