Brad Kilgore and wife Soraya have left Exit 1 and Route 9
After two short months, the Kilgores have exited the buildings
After just two short months, chef Brad Kilgore and his pastry chef wife Soraya have ended their run at Exit 1 and Route 9 restaurants. Kilgore announced it last night on Twitter and tells us, "My wife and I decided this was not the right fit for us. We wish the best for the Goldbergs and their future endeavors." We contacted owner Jeremy Goldberg, who said he preferred not to comment on the situation.
Update: The Kilgores will be guest cheffing at TIKL Raw Bar Grill on Wednesday, January 23 for a 9-course tasting with wine pairing. The dinner is limited to 15 seats at $110 per person plus tax and tip. Call 305-372-0620 for reservations.
They will also be participating in The Chowfather curated Odd Couple White Collar dinner at 7 p.m. February 6 at Daniel Serfer's Blue Collar. The 11, yes 11-course dinner is $100. Both Brad & Serfer are each doing five courses using the same protein--stone crab, duck, shrimp, lamb and rabbit. Call Blue Collar for reservations at 305-756-0366.
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF