The Boutique Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
The spot offers a tranquil and hassle-free retreat in groovy Coconut Grove.
The lowdown: If you've never met a mimosa you didn't love, allow us to introduce you to the Mimosa Body Treatment at The Boutique Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove. We're totally buzzing over it during these dog days of summer.
The ’hood: Located in the laid-back, tropical oasis of Coconut Grove, just a few steps from CocoWalk. The spa is on the second floor of the hotel, adjacent to the pool, and guests are welcome to take a dip following their treatment.
The vibe: A tranquil and hassle-free retreat. A welcoming staff and warm surroundings immediately put your body and mind at ease.
The highlights: Book the Mimosa Body Treatment ($200 plus gratuity) and thank us later. Induge in 50 minutes of an organic full-body revitalizing treatment that removes dull skin and lifts new, healthier cells to the surface, resulting in a youthful, radiant glow. The 411? A mandarin orange body scrub eliminates dead skin cells and stimulates circulation, preparing the body to absorb the healing properties of the organic citrus fruit mask. Wrapped in a warm mineral wet mask, the body absorbs positive nutrients and eliminates negative radicals. An Orange Blossom protein mist is sprayed over the body to nourish and leave skin looking tight and toned, then a back, neck and shoulder massage using a rich, hydrating lotion is the final touch before emerging glowing and renewed. Now that's someting to say, "cheers" about.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and in addition to the complimentary valet parking and access to the fitness, steam and sauna rooms, and the recently enhanced private pool deck reserved exclusively for hotel guests and residents, readers will receive a 20% discount towards a second treatment off the full menu, and 10% discount towards retail when booking the new Mimosa Body treatment. Offer cannot be combined with any other reduced treatments or promotions.
The Boutique Spa, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
2700 Tigertail Ave., Coconut Grove
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?