Boutique of the week: The Biltmore Boutique
Miamians, The Biltmore Hotel included, love a good makeover. Their lower-level shop just got a facelift and it's anything but a botched job.
By Maria Tettamanti
Botox, Restalyne, Smart Lipo - Miamians love a good makeover. Well, so does The Biltmore Hotel. They've recently given their lower-level shop a facelift and it's anything but a botched job.
"Our new boutique has a Hamptons feel to it," Manager Patty Suarez says, adding that "there's a little bit of everything for the home and just in case guests forget to pack anything."
Handmade Bezz children's kaftans ($87), comfy Havaianas flip-flops ($13), colorful Aria Nero jewelry (from $60), Hamptons sun lotions ($35), vintage-y iBride trays ($81), bedazzled Mystique sandals ($80), vibrant Thomas Paul pillows ($125) and more are in store.
Also up for grabs? Skimpy bikinis by OndadeMar - just what the doctor ordered for flaunting that (authentic) toned bod you worked so hard on at the gym.
The Biltmore Boutique, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables; 305-445-1926
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi