Boutique of the week: So-Mi
You so have to check out So-Mi.
By Maria Tettamanti
Best friends Miriam Greemberg and Sofia Mishaan love a good shopping spree. But to their designer-desiring dismay, the 23-year-old besties could never quite find everything they wanted in just a single stop. Enter So-Mi boutique. "We decided to open a boutique with all the labels we love under one roof - it's always been our dream," says Greemberg. "Every piece here is special."
Adorable dresses by Tibi, Milly, Tricia Fix and more fill the racks, while James Jeans, Frankie B. and Hudson denim are piled high. Treesje handbags, Sergio Zelcer heels, Love Quotes scarves, custom-made accessories and labels like Julie Haus, Ogle, Revolver and Yoana Baraschi are on hand. Lisa Curran swimwear and Cosabella lingerie line the snug shop.
"We want our customers to feel at home," Greemberg says of the warm ambiance. A pillow-packed couch and coffee table invites clients to kick back and unwind. Sweet snacks such as macaroons, Starbursts and bubblegum are up for grabs, just in time for those sneaky sugar cravings.
Cute clothes, one-of-a-kind finds and free treats? Uh, now that's so me.
So-Mi, 2775 NE 187th St, Ste #2, Aventura; 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Mon.-Sat., 2 p.m.-8 p.m. Sunday; 786-787-9087.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District