Oh snap, your outfit says B-O-R-I-N-G. Add some flavor with some trinkets from So Accesso.
The lowdown: Hoops: check. Stacked bangles: check. Cocktail ring and sparkly sandals to match your new mani-pedi: check, check. All it takes to cross off a list of must-have accessories is one stop at So Accesso. Owned by Fashion Merchandising-grad Sasha Suarez, So Accesso has been accessorizing Miami fashion mavens for just over a year now with an inimitable array of sandals, satchels, and sparkly-jewelry.
The ‘hood: This trendy boutique, located right off Bird Road’s burgeoning boutique row, has been accessorizing Miami fashion mavens for just over a year now. Its unlikely location inside a strip mall is actually an upside to Miami’s serious car congestion: ample parking! Free of charge, too, so hours of perusing can be had worry-free.
The vibe: Sleek and spacious, with an expansive selection. From flats to wedges and stilettos to sandals, rows of shoes are stacked on floor-to-ceiling shelving. Kick your feet up on the plush, circular couch or parade around while Suarez helps you pick a pair.
Highlights: Faithful fashionistas are likely to land on Suarez’ speed dial. “I have my group of ‘Cynthia Vincent girls’ who I call every time I get in a new shipment of shoes in, and they sell out right away,” says Suarez. For those who miss the phone call, Suarez is constantly bringing in new merchandise, that featuring at least two to three new styles every couple of weeks. She’s also scouring the city for new talent and sells headbands and leather cuffs made by up-and-coming designers, who also happen to be design students.
The owner says: “Times have changed, so the items I carry have changed, too,” says Suarez, of her decision to include lower price points. Among the recession-friendly finds are heels by Liliana and Restricted, priced at $60 and $72 respectively depending on the style. Also on hand, basic bangles and hoop earrings – Suarez’s summer essentials — starting at $8.
Customers say: So Accesso’s disciples rave about the eclectic selection and Suarez’s updates on new styles. Who doesn’t love a personal shopper?
5785 Bird Road, #B, Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood