Boutique of the week: Mia
One of the best jewelery nooks on the beach heads to the mainland.
By Maria Tettamanti
Your little black dress has been worn so many times it might as well be called that little black mess. Your handbag is so last season and you simply cannot justify coughing up 200 bucks for those ubiquitous boyfriend jeans. What's a gal to do? Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize, my dear.
Jet on over to Aventura Mall's newest gem, Mia. Chockfull of gorgeous jewelry, it's just what the fashion police ordered to add some pizzazz to your lackluster wardrobe options.
Mia in Aventura Mall is the sister store to its Alton Road predecessor. Owner Gina Wigoda says, "I always wanted to grow and Aventura was the best move for me in Miami. It's one of the best malls in the country - there are a lot of tourists and it's the right client."
Up for grabs are creations by Alexis Bittar, Marcia Moran, Liquid Metal, Catherine Weitzman, Mizuki and more. Wigoda says, "Mia has anything for everyone. We've got all styles - funky, elegant, spiritual, sophisticated, casual, bohemian and sexy."
Set amongst a white palette, the boutique's vibe is clean and chic. Necklaces are draped over coral branches while rings, earrings and bracelets are displayed in floating glass cases. "The store is a like a blank canvas to enjoy all the details, designs and colors of the jewelry," Wigoda says.
With price ranges varying from $25 to $550 and trinkets for newborns to grandmothers, Mia is for all. So what are you waiting for? Buy a ring, don some bling, wear last year's party dress and still look the best.
Mia, in Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura; 305-931-2000
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood