Boutique of the week: MARNI
We knew a girl in high school named Marni. She wasn't nearly as fashionable as this place.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Those seeking candy-colored frocks worthy of a saucy pin-up anime character's wardrobe chest are in luck with the recent opening of MARNI in Miami's artsy Design District.
From bubbly dresses to flowing tops, this Italian label, founded by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, boasts everything for fashion-forward gals looking to stand out from the pack. The brightly lit, Art Deco-inspired space is decorated with mannequins hanging from the ceiling and jam-packed with the line's signature boho-eclectic pieces, which include '60s-inspired tunics with a cartoony edge.
Shoe lovers can sneak into the back and scour a selection of everything from sky-high Lucite heels to edgy fuchsia flats. Pair those Lucite heels with something from the designer's own lingerie collection, cheekily displayed in upholstered leather boxes.
Sure, it'll all set you back a pretty penny. But it's still less than airfare to Italy.
MARNI boutique, 3930 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 101 B
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town