Boutique of the week: MARNI
We knew a girl in high school named Marni. She wasn't nearly as fashionable as this place.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Those seeking candy-colored frocks worthy of a saucy pin-up anime character's wardrobe chest are in luck with the recent opening of MARNI in Miami's artsy Design District.
From bubbly dresses to flowing tops, this Italian label, founded by designer Consuelo Castiglioni, boasts everything for fashion-forward gals looking to stand out from the pack. The brightly lit, Art Deco-inspired space is decorated with mannequins hanging from the ceiling and jam-packed with the line's signature boho-eclectic pieces, which include '60s-inspired tunics with a cartoony edge.
Shoe lovers can sneak into the back and scour a selection of everything from sky-high Lucite heels to edgy fuchsia flats. Pair those Lucite heels with something from the designer's own lingerie collection, cheekily displayed in upholstered leather boxes.
Sure, it'll all set you back a pretty penny. But it's still less than airfare to Italy.
MARNI boutique, 3930 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 101 B
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District