Boutique of the week: The Little Big Store
We can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
By Elizabeth Stewart
Many girls fantasize about a wardrobe like Carrie Bradshaw’s – or just a life where they can afford her designer duds. And while we can’t all buy Manolo’s without working hard for it, we can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
The colorful racks inside the store are lined with top designer pieces which include DVF and Mandalay dresses, Jill Stuart, Ella Moss tops and skirts, Da-Nang pants, and Seven jeans next to vintage finds. Everything in the store is marked from 50 to 75% off, allowing Miami gals to have a one-of-a-kind outfit minus the hefty price tag.
Open for almost 20 years, The Little Big Store’s claim to fame is their handcrafted jewelry from all over the world. The entire right side of the quaint boutique is adorned with rare stones, silver, amber, lapis, and tiger's eye imported from Indonesia, Thailand, Israel and India among others. Owner Avi’s hands make his own signature pieces for sale also, furthering the mission of his shop: originality. Carrie Bradshaw would be so proud.
Mention this story and receive 10% off all hand made jewelry.
The Little Big Store, 3123 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, 305.446.2706.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood