Boutique of the week: The Little Big Store
We can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
By Elizabeth Stewart
Many girls fantasize about a wardrobe like Carrie Bradshaw’s – or just a life where they can afford her designer duds. And while we can’t all buy Manolo’s without working hard for it, we can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
The colorful racks inside the store are lined with top designer pieces which include DVF and Mandalay dresses, Jill Stuart, Ella Moss tops and skirts, Da-Nang pants, and Seven jeans next to vintage finds. Everything in the store is marked from 50 to 75% off, allowing Miami gals to have a one-of-a-kind outfit minus the hefty price tag.
Open for almost 20 years, The Little Big Store’s claim to fame is their handcrafted jewelry from all over the world. The entire right side of the quaint boutique is adorned with rare stones, silver, amber, lapis, and tiger's eye imported from Indonesia, Thailand, Israel and India among others. Owner Avi’s hands make his own signature pieces for sale also, furthering the mission of his shop: originality. Carrie Bradshaw would be so proud.
Mention this story and receive 10% off all hand made jewelry.
The Little Big Store, 3123 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, 305.446.2706.
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood