Boutique of the week: The Little Big Store
We can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
By Elizabeth Stewart
Many girls fantasize about a wardrobe like Carrie Bradshaw’s – or just a life where they can afford her designer duds. And while we can’t all buy Manolo’s without working hard for it, we can at least come close to a fancy closet thanks to Coconut Grove’s The Little Big Store.
The colorful racks inside the store are lined with top designer pieces which include DVF and Mandalay dresses, Jill Stuart, Ella Moss tops and skirts, Da-Nang pants, and Seven jeans next to vintage finds. Everything in the store is marked from 50 to 75% off, allowing Miami gals to have a one-of-a-kind outfit minus the hefty price tag.
Open for almost 20 years, The Little Big Store’s claim to fame is their handcrafted jewelry from all over the world. The entire right side of the quaint boutique is adorned with rare stones, silver, amber, lapis, and tiger's eye imported from Indonesia, Thailand, Israel and India among others. Owner Avi’s hands make his own signature pieces for sale also, furthering the mission of his shop: originality. Carrie Bradshaw would be so proud.
Mention this story and receive 10% off all hand made jewelry.
The Little Big Store, 3123 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, 305.446.2706.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02