Lady Lux Boutique
Get more luxe for your hard-earned bucks at Lady Lux Boutique on Coral Way. Got it? Good.
Lady Lux Boutique
3660 Coral Way, Coral Gables
The lowdown: “Lady Lux is where fashion meets luxury and you don’t have to break the bank to look and feel like the luxurious lady you are!” 32-year-old owner Melissa Garcia says. Open since December 2009, Lady Lux Boutique prides itself on stylish women’s clothing and accessories at attainable prices. What’s that mean for you? More luxe for your hard-earned bucks.
The ‘hood: Situated one block east of Miracle Mile, Lady Lux is located in the heart of Coral Gables on zippy Coral Way. Sandwiched between a barbershop and salon, the shop stays true to its quaint neighborhood.
The ambience: Think Champs-Elysées-Meets-Coral-Way. Damask wallpaper, sweeping crystal chandelier and wall of roses ooze a whimsical vibe. “I was inspired by the chic, romantic style of Paris with a vintage-y feel,” Garcia says.
Highlights: “We offer the latest trends in women's clothing and accessories, from casual chic to sexy all at affordable prices from $20 to $120. Most items are in the $30 to $60 range,” Garcia says. Scoop up contemporary labels like Collective Concepts, Rubber Ducky, Peppe Peluso, Piko 1988, Ramona La Rue and Moon Collection. Nab a J.J. Winters cross-body purse ($88), Linea Pelle stackable cuff ($20), Ark & Co. frock ($89), Solemio romper ($45) and Cecilia Gonzalez necklace ($70).
The owner says: “Customers can expect to be immediately greeted with a warm smile, ‘hello’ and friendly conversation. We like to get to know our customers, their style and what they’re looking for, so we can offer the best styling advice and assistance,” Garcia adds.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District