Boutique of the Week: La Roche
Stilettos or flats -- you're still a "highness" at this new shoe and accessories boutique, where women are treated like queens.
By Maria Tettamanti
Shoes are like Saturdays - you can never have enough of them. Thankfully for newly opened La Roche Shoes and Accessories boutique, Miami Shores now has a spate of sandals, stilettos and satchels to choose from.
Owner Claire La Roche is a self-professed shoe and accessories addict with a cause. La Roche says, "I dedicate some of my profit to cancer research centers in remembrance of my grandmother Jeanne La Roche, who passed with pancreatic cancer and was a great influence to follow my heart and go after my dreams."
The goods include contemporary brands from New York and Los Angeles. Snatch some newfangled gladiator sandals, booties, ballet flats, over-sized handbags and earrings - they're all in store.
Swathed in lavender, the boutique houses heels, jewelry and handbags with a chic and feminine touch. La Roche says, "I want women to feel like they're queens walking into a fairy tale full of everything they love, along with the catered assortment we have on Fridays and Saturdays with wine and hors d'oeuvres." Fabu!
As for opening up in the now-blooming Shores, La Roche adds, "Miami Shores has been my home for 20 years and taking a part in our growing community is a blessing."
So are spectacular shoes within footsteps.
La Roche Shoes and Accessories; 217 NE 98th St, Miami Shores; 305-758-0211
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood