Boutique of the week: Inca
Who needs Machu Picchu when you have a rooftop pool?
By Maria Tettamanti
The Gansevoort South Beach's fabulousity meter has just shot though the rooftop pool thanks to its latest addition - Inca boutique. Best known in New York for sexy swimwear, Inca brings all things bohemian and beachy to the Magic City.
Sun bunnies can score handbags, swimwear, resort wear, children's clothes and home accessories at this main-floor store. Also up for grabs are Chrome Heart sunglasses, White and Warren cashmeres, Tabla Indian-embroidered cover-ups, Love Quotes scarves, Cosabella intimates, Alexis frocks, Marcie Fleck jewelry, Dayna Decker candles and Sun Perféct sunscreen.
The look of the boutique? Beach shack chic, of course. Warm wood beams, 18-foot ceilings and a 14-foot waterfall adorn the 1,000 square-foot space. As for choosing SoBe as the store's subsequent retail spot, owner Stacy Josloff says, "Our exotic and trendy designs are appealing to our consumers worldwide. In order to meet the growing demand of our clientele we are expanding into new markets. Since Miami is known as the sun and fun capital of the world, what better place for our second location?"
Once you've snagged all your beach essentials, recharge your batteries at neighboring Café Bustelo. Because no visit to Miami is complete without a new bikini purchase and an energy-boosting cortadito.
Inca at the Gansevoort South Beach; 2317 Collins Ave, Ste 6, Miami Beach; 305-673-9170
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood