Boutique of the week: Hip.e
Head on over to this Miracle Mile spot for the latest ready-to-wear fashions.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: The hip like to hop on over to Miracle Mile’s Hip.e boutique for the latest ready-to-wear fashions. Owner Mari Alarcon-Grimalt says, “We’re the local one-stop shop for every fashionista’s work or party wardrobe — and we pride ourselves on top-notch customer service.”
The ‘hood: Located smack dab in the middle of Downtown Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile, Hip.e is enveloped by other boutiques, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment hot spots. Many professionals work near Miracle Mile making it the place to shop during an otherwise mundane lunch break.
The vibe: “Hip.e combines high fashion with a relaxed atmosphere to create a funky ambiance,” Alarcon-Grimalt says. Slate-colored walls, red Murano chandelier, contemporary black and red lacquer mirrors, Indonesian tables and flat-screen TVs conjure a carefree feel. Highlights: Fashion-forward designers such as Diane von Furstenberg, Tibi, Rebecca Taylor, Milly, Robert Rodriguez, Trina Turk, Tracy Reese, Vera Wang and more are in store.
The owner says: “It’s hard to stop in and walk away empty handed,” Alarcon-Grimalt confesses.
Customers say: “I create fashion statements with the items I buy from Hip.e and always receive compliments on them,” says customer Carolina Ferreiro.
Hip.e, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; (305) 445-3693.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami