Boutique of the week: Habit
Trying to make the ex jealous? Feed one bad habit with another at this Gables shop.
By Maria Tettamanti
Biting your nails, chain smoking, cursing like a drunken sailor, stalking exes - yeah, they're all bad habits. Lucky for you, a good addiction has come to Coral Gables and it's called - yup, you guessed where this is going - Habit.
"The name Habit goes hand-in-hand with how I want people to feel when they come into to the store. I want customers to make coming to the store a routine, a custom," says 24-year-old owner Kristi Gomez. The Miami native adds, "I want my customers to feel like they are well taken care of. Whether it be a woman looking for a particular outfit, a mother buying her daughter a gift or even a young girl trying to find the right outfit for a party - I want my customers to leave my store feeling confident."
Located just a block off Miracle Mile, Habit carries au courant clothing, accessories and shoes for women and juniors. Pick up flowy frocks from Rubber Ducky, Hanky Panky lace panties, darling dresses from Yag Couture, Bianca Coletti killer bikinis and sky-high wedges by Sergio Zelcer. "Our merchandise is trendy with a feminine, classic touch - catering to everyone from college girl chic to stylish moms to career woman glamour, there is something for everyone."
Prices here won't break the bank, either. Ca-ching. So go ahead, shop to your heart's content and kick another bad habit, will ya?
Habit, 256 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables; 786-294-0825.
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood