Discover yet another reason to love those smashing Scandinavians.
Ikea, Swedish meatballs, gorgeous blondes, Swedish fish — those Scandinavians know a thing or two about fabulousness. And with the recent addition of Georg Jensen to Bal Harbour Shops, Miami’s got one more reason to adore them.
A Scandinavian luxury lifestyle brand, the Georg Jensen boutique houses cutting-edge jewelry, watches, sterling silver heritage pieces, candelabras, stainless steel cutlery and home items. President of Georg Jensen USA James Crespo says, “When walking into Georg Jensen, customers will feel as though they've come into a Danish home. Designed with warmth and comfort in mind, the store combines the entire world of Georg Jensen into an intimate space.”
For those unfamiliar with the brand, Georg Jensen was founded in 1904 with beginnings as a silversmith and quickly became renowned for quality craftsmanship and innovative design. Today, the brand maintains the heritage of early design while combining it with a modern aesthetic. Crespo says, “Georg Jensen is regarded around the world for being at the forefront of the Danish modern movement and for having worked with such renowned figures as Henning Koppel, Verner Panton, Jean Nouvel and Arne Jacobsen.”
Sleek in every sense of the word, any purchase from Georg Jensen is sure to be a conversation piece. Crespo adds, “We’ve built a deep design heritage. Quality, luxury and timeless design are our intrinsic values — consumers know and appreciate who we are and where we have come from.” And let’s face it, everyone loves a Scandi.
Georg Jensen at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District