Boutique of the week: G-Star
No, it's not a thong shop.
By Virginia Gil
For those of us that like it RAW - G-Star Raw introduces its first stand-alone boutique in Aventura Mall's posh new wing. Followers of the trendy threads, accustomed to scouring department stores for the brand, can now have their pick of all the line's jeans, jackets and tops - all in one spot.
The G-Star marketing motto -- "just the product" -- radiates in its new Aventura home. The monochromatic décor, concrete floors and in-your-face displays focus on just the product: stacks upon stacks of denim. From classic cuts to stonewash and skinnies to wideleg, there is a wealth of denim to be had. The new boutique bypasses conventional display tables and hanging racks in favor of walls lined with denim and hanging jeans from the ceiling.
Shoppers not privy to G-Star's famed fit can expect the 3 R's of denim: raw, rustic and rudimentary. The line known for urban, casual wear and functional designs delivers more than just denim, including graphic tees, shirts and coats. Accessories also abound, including bags, hats and gloves too cool to pass up -- even if we are in Miami.
G-Star Store Miami, Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd; 305-932-4400
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood