Boutique of the week: Ella
Hit up this Grove fashionista spot and get 10 percent off their glam accessories.
By Elizabeth Stewart
Miami loves its flare – in fact, similar to the waiter’s uniform in Office Space, the South Florida uniform often requires a minimum amount. While there are several stores that can help you spice up your ensemble, Ella’s colorful one-stop-shop will help you add a little style and glam to your wardrobe.
Located in the heart of Coconut Grove, Ella is for those 20 something’s with a little extra cash to burn and looking to turn some heads while they strut down Washington Ave. The designs, like the store, are bright, airy, chic and will continue to make an impression even after hours. Carrying everything from Sky tops, backless dresses, gladiator sandals, bathing suits, and more costume accessories than your grandma’s attic, an entire outfit can easily be pieced together in minutes.
Additional top selling lines include Miss M, Voom and Alixi among others. For the more extravagant night out, Ella also has a section of long, elegant Nicole Miller gowns ranging from $300 - $500, a favorite among the younger prom dress shoppers. Yet, the wide-range of pieces of flare are really what make Ella shimmer (literally). Accessories range in price from $20 to over $200 and include signature items such as vibrant vintage belts, Tano bags, and a plethora of trendy jeweled earings, bracelets and necklaces.
Need a deal? Mention this story and receive 10% off accessories.
Ella, 3444 Main Hwy #22, Coconut Grove, 305.443.9250
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District