Boutique of the Week: Dulce
Shoes, shoes and more shoes. Need we say more?
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: From five-inch stilettos to stylish sandals, Dulce has got the fix for any shoe addict. Heel-aholics can rejoice in the Coral Gables-based boutique’s dizzying array of designer shoes and less expensive labels. Tack on the fact there’s also jewelry and sunglasses in store, and you’ve got one “sweet” (hence the name Dulce) shop.
The ‘hood: Located on Miracle Mile in the center of Downtown Coral Gables’ shopping district, Dulce is situated amongst other hip shopping haunts such as Curves and Waves, Acqua, Habit and Hip.e boutiques. The best part about shopping here? Power lunching at Houstons and a double scoop at Cold Stone Creamery are within a one-block radius.
The vibe: “Think clean, modern, sophisticated with a feeling of freedom and understated sense of luxury,” says co-owner Evelyn Lozada. Design deets like mirrored black floors and ceiling, custom aubergine loveseats, imported silk gold rug and a crystal and gold chandelier ooze an oh-la-la factor.
The highlights: Luxe labels such as Casadei, DSquared, Sigerson Morrison, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Le Silla, Givenchy, Badgley Mischka, Donna Karen and Georgina Goodman are in store. For those on a budget, mid-level designers like LAMB, Report Signature, Mystique, Pour La Victoire and custom-made Havaianas are up for keeps.
The owner says: “Dulce is the go-to shoe boutique for shoe fanatics, fashionistas, party girls, brides, socialites and the woman who loves a special, beautiful shoe,” co-owner Rebecca Brothers says.
Customers say: “Clients are pleasantly surprised by the attention to detail and the bold mix of our unsurpassed shoe selection,” Lozada says.
Dulce, 286 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; (305) 401-0556.
286 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood