Boutique of the week: D-A-S-H Miami
Dressing up with the Kardashians.
By Annie Vazquez
The lowdown: Celeb sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian adore South Beach’s beachy environment so much they brought the first outpost of their L.A.-based D-A-S-H boutique to South Florida.
The ’hood: A few stores down from the Diesel shop, D-A-S-H is on the sometimes-seedy end of Washington Avenue at Eighth Street often filled with tourists and nightclubbers. Parking is available at the nearby garage on Seventh Street and Collins, and parking meters run along Seventh.
The vibe: The boutique is a little like the Kardashians’ L.A. space, with elegant black and white décor, but is more laid back, a la MIA style. Playful hints of fuchsia sprinkled on the walls, mismatching furniture and giant Pop art portraits of the sisters make this shop the perfect fusion of the East and West coasts.
Highlights: With prices ranging from $22 for a Junk Food T-shirt to $450 for a Mason dress, most fashionistas can find something they like. D-A-S-H Manager Lily Adel says bestsellers are dresses from brands like Whitney Eve, La Rok, Naven and D’Amore, and swimwear from Beach Bunny, Vix and local label Alexis. Die-hard followers of the trio can nab souvenirs such as a $6 water bottle that features a snapshot of the siblings or a $42 scented D-A-S-H candle.
The owner says: ‘‘I am in love with the lifestyle here and the vibe is one I can truly get used to. Bringing our D'A'S'H flavor to Miami has [been] an amazing experience, and I have grasped the Miami way. I feel we have justified it well here in the store with tons of sexy clothes for all these sexy Miami ladies,’’ says Khloe Kardashian.
Customers say: ‘‘I love the shop, the clothing and the Kardashian sisters. Do all three of them really come by the store?’’ Eileen Veitia asks.
D'A-S-H Miami, 815 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-531-8484. Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sundays.
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District