Boutique of the Week: Cheap n Chic Boutique Biscayne
Need something cheap and chic? Head over to, er, Cheap n Chic Boutique — it just opened on Biscayne Boulevard!
Cheap n Chic Boutique Biscayne
6621 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
The lowdown: You’ve got to love a place where most of the goodies up for grabs are less than $100 and stylish to boot. At Cheap n Chic (thus the catchy moniker), nearly all clothing and accessories in store are both inexpensive and elegant thanks to the discerning eye of its owner Mario Gonzalez. Recently opened on Biscayne Boulevard, the boutique is a sister to its established Bird Road location which already enjoys a fervent following. “We are so different from what’s already out there — when clients walk in, they’re surprised by the prices because of the rich environment,” Manager Christy Pijuan says.
The ‘hood: The newest addition to the shops on Biscayne Boulevard’s MiMo district, Cheap n Chic is right next door to Rebel and Julian Chang — making this block a fashion tour de force. Pijuan adds, “We absolutely love the artsy feel of this neighborhood.”
The vibe: “Peaceful, serene, stress-free, not pushy and dog friendly!” Pijuan says. White floors and walls, exposed ceiling, modern lamps, burning scented candles and contemporary furniture create a crisp and cool ambiance.
Highlights: Clothing designers such as Blank, Lori Lester, Collective Concept and Piko 1988 are up for keeps. Accessories by Cecilia Gonzalez are also de rigueur. Tuesdays are the best days to pop in the shop as new merchandise rolls in then.
The manager says: “We provide trendy women’s clothing primarily under $100!” Pijuan says.
Customer says: Client Ginger Harris says, "Cute, quality dresses for under a $100? That's every girl's dream come true."
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood