Boutique of the Week: Cheap n Chic Boutique Biscayne
Need something cheap and chic? Head over to, er, Cheap n Chic Boutique — it just opened on Biscayne Boulevard!
The lowdown: You’ve got to love a place where most of the goodies up for grabs are less than $100 and stylish to boot. At Cheap n Chic (thus the catchy moniker), nearly all clothing and accessories in store are both inexpensive and elegant thanks to the discerning eye of its owner Mario Gonzalez. Recently opened on Biscayne Boulevard, the boutique is a sister to its established Bird Road location which already enjoys a fervent following. “We are so different from what’s already out there — when clients walk in, they’re surprised by the prices because of the rich environment,” Manager Christy Pijuan says.
The ‘hood: The newest addition to the shops on Biscayne Boulevard’s MiMo district, Cheap n Chic is right next door to Rebel and Julian Chang — making this block a fashion tour de force. Pijuan adds, “We absolutely love the artsy feel of this neighborhood.”
The vibe: “Peaceful, serene, stress-free, not pushy and dog friendly!” Pijuan says. White floors and walls, exposed ceiling, modern lamps, burning scented candles and contemporary furniture create a crisp and cool ambiance.
Highlights: Clothing designers such as Blank, Lori Lester, Collective Concept and Piko 1988 are up for keeps. Accessories by Cecilia Gonzalez are also de rigueur. Tuesdays are the best days to pop in the shop as new merchandise rolls in then.
The manager says: “We provide trendy women’s clothing primarily under $100!” Pijuan says.
Customer says: Client Ginger Harris says, "Cute, quality dresses for under a $100? That's every girl's dream come true."
Cheap n Chic Boutique Biscayne
6621 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood