Boutique of the week: Brownes & Co. Design District
SoBe apothecary and spa staple Brownes & Co. has recently opened a second shop across the causeway.
By Maria Tettamanti
Much to the chagrin of many MiMo-ans, SoBe apothecary and spa staple Brownes & Co. has recently opened a second shop across the causeway.
Located smack dab in the middle of the Design District, the newest Brownes & Co. boasts luxe beauty booty and services. Set amongst damask wallpaper, Moroccan lanterns, ornate wooden floors and fresh-cut spring blossoms, the boutique is both chic and homey.
Up for keeps are get-glam goodies by Darphin, Dr. Hauschka, Liz Earle, Mario Badescu, Acqua di Parma, Jurlique and more. Home items like Diptyque candles and Apothia aromatic diffusers are also on hand. Marimekko umbrellas and Gary Firstenberg greeting cards add on to the store’s one-of-a-kind finds. As far as spa services are concerned, a comfy mani/pedi area awaits clients in the back of the shop. For facials and waxing, services are rendered in a Moroccan-themed treatment room. Now we all can take a collective sigh of relief — the Design District is officially complete.
Brownes & Co., 87 NE 40th St., Design District; (305) 573-5221.
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood