Boutique of the week: Brownes & Co. Design District
SoBe apothecary and spa staple Brownes & Co. has recently opened a second shop across the causeway.
By Maria Tettamanti
Much to the chagrin of many MiMo-ans, SoBe apothecary and spa staple Brownes & Co. has recently opened a second shop across the causeway.
Located smack dab in the middle of the Design District, the newest Brownes & Co. boasts luxe beauty booty and services. Set amongst damask wallpaper, Moroccan lanterns, ornate wooden floors and fresh-cut spring blossoms, the boutique is both chic and homey.
Up for keeps are get-glam goodies by Darphin, Dr. Hauschka, Liz Earle, Mario Badescu, Acqua di Parma, Jurlique and more. Home items like Diptyque candles and Apothia aromatic diffusers are also on hand. Marimekko umbrellas and Gary Firstenberg greeting cards add on to the store’s one-of-a-kind finds. As far as spa services are concerned, a comfy mani/pedi area awaits clients in the back of the shop. For facials and waxing, services are rendered in a Moroccan-themed treatment room. Now we all can take a collective sigh of relief — the Design District is officially complete.
Brownes & Co., 87 NE 40th St., Design District; (305) 573-5221.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District