Boutique 12 at Cinema
'Tis the season to go clubbing. Nab some night-on-the-town duds here.
Boutique 12 at Cinema
1151 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: They say, “The second time’s the charm,” and such is the case at Boutique 12 at Cinema. Formerly known as Cinema Haute Couture, the shop has re-opened its doors on Washington Avenue with an apropo facelift. “Our new shop carries a more diverse selection of unique designer looks at all price ranges,” says co-owner Rachael Zuckerman.
The ‘hood: The store’s new digs are on the corner of SoBe’s Twelfth Street and Washington Avenue AKA “Shops on the Avenue.” Specialty shops such as DASH and the Wolfsonian Museum’s Dynamo shop and café are neighbors. “We’re bringing class and style back to the ‘Avenue’ and Miami Beach!” Zuckerman adds.
The ambience: “The look is New-York-West-Village-meets-fashion-showroom,” Zuckerman says. All-white walls, grey-wood flooring and vast windows create a contemporary and clean feel. Colorful and embroidered pieces hang on racks like art pieces and the shoe salon is outfitted with LED signage adding a funky twist.
Highlights: Boutique 12 at Cinema exclusively carries the Cinema Haute Couture label adored for their slinky mini dresses and bustiers. Sunglasses by YSL, Dior and Gucci, swimwear by Agua Bendita and Beach Bunny and denim by Blank, ABS and C.R.A.F.T. are up for keeps. Scoop up a Blaque Label kimono dress ($175), Giuseppe Zanotti suede over-the-knee boots ($1,200) and Cinema Haute Couture Swarovski-encrusted mini dress ($2,263) for a night out on the town.
The co-owner says: “We’re one of the few shops in Miami that knows how to get the perfect mix of sexy and trendy while still staying unique and classy,” Zuckerman says.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District