Boutique 12 at Cinema
'Tis the season to go clubbing. Nab some night-on-the-town duds here.
The lowdown: They say, “The second time’s the charm,” and such is the case at Boutique 12 at Cinema. Formerly known as Cinema Haute Couture, the shop has re-opened its doors on Washington Avenue with an apropo facelift. “Our new shop carries a more diverse selection of unique designer looks at all price ranges,” says co-owner Rachael Zuckerman.
The ‘hood: The store’s new digs are on the corner of SoBe’s Twelfth Street and Washington Avenue AKA “Shops on the Avenue.” Specialty shops such as DASH and the Wolfsonian Museum’s Dynamo shop and café are neighbors. “We’re bringing class and style back to the ‘Avenue’ and Miami Beach!” Zuckerman adds.
The ambience: “The look is New-York-West-Village-meets-fashion-showroom,” Zuckerman says. All-white walls, grey-wood flooring and vast windows create a contemporary and clean feel. Colorful and embroidered pieces hang on racks like art pieces and the shoe salon is outfitted with LED signage adding a funky twist.
Highlights: Boutique 12 at Cinema exclusively carries the Cinema Haute Couture label adored for their slinky mini dresses and bustiers. Sunglasses by YSL, Dior and Gucci, swimwear by Agua Bendita and Beach Bunny and denim by Blank, ABS and C.R.A.F.T. are up for keeps. Scoop up a Blaque Label kimono dress ($175), Giuseppe Zanotti suede over-the-knee boots ($1,200) and Cinema Haute Couture Swarovski-encrusted mini dress ($2,263) for a night out on the town.
The co-owner says: “We’re one of the few shops in Miami that knows how to get the perfect mix of sexy and trendy while still staying unique and classy,” Zuckerman says.
Boutique 12 at Cinema
1151 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood