Boutique of the week: Asprey
British luxury goods boutique Asprey moves into the Setai, and money out of our new alligator skin wallets.
By Maria Tettamanti
Can't find the perfect gift for the-guy-who-has-everything? Swing by the hotel where the guy-who-has-everything habitually stays when he's in town - The Setai. Why? Brit IT luxury brand Asprey now calls The Setai's lobby home.
The 200-square-foot retail space houses all things fabulous -- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous fabulous, my friend. Jewelry, silver, gift items and exotic leather goods are all in store with prices ranging from a "reasonable" $160 (like key chains and small leather goods) to a jaw-dropping $37,000 (such as a purple croc-skin bar set with sterling silver and crystal martini glasses). In the words of Victoria Beckham, this place is "May-jor."
Tack on the fact that this boutique is only one of three in the entire U.S. and The Setai's Asprey boutique is also a rare find. Asprey spokesperson Ellen Niven says, "The Setai provides the perfect venue in Miami to reach our customers where they live and where they vacation." Of course it does. After all, The Setai embodies all things exotic and one-of-a-kind - champagne wishes and caviar dreams included.
2001 Collins Ave., 305-532-2990; open Mon. and Tues. by appt.; Wed.-Sun., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District