Boutique of the week: Asprey
British luxury goods boutique Asprey moves into the Setai, and money out of our new alligator skin wallets.
By Maria Tettamanti
Can't find the perfect gift for the-guy-who-has-everything? Swing by the hotel where the guy-who-has-everything habitually stays when he's in town - The Setai. Why? Brit IT luxury brand Asprey now calls The Setai's lobby home.
The 200-square-foot retail space houses all things fabulous -- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous fabulous, my friend. Jewelry, silver, gift items and exotic leather goods are all in store with prices ranging from a "reasonable" $160 (like key chains and small leather goods) to a jaw-dropping $37,000 (such as a purple croc-skin bar set with sterling silver and crystal martini glasses). In the words of Victoria Beckham, this place is "May-jor."
Tack on the fact that this boutique is only one of three in the entire U.S. and The Setai's Asprey boutique is also a rare find. Asprey spokesperson Ellen Niven says, "The Setai provides the perfect venue in Miami to reach our customers where they live and where they vacation." Of course it does. After all, The Setai embodies all things exotic and one-of-a-kind - champagne wishes and caviar dreams included.
2001 Collins Ave., 305-532-2990; open Mon. and Tues. by appt.; Wed.-Sun., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa