Got to buy a present for a persnickety person? Aileen Invitations has got the goods for you.
The lowdown: Stumped on what to get the gal or guy that already has everything? Then swing by Aileen Invitations on Miami Gardens Drive. While the shop’s name alludes to selling strictly stationary, one will be pleasantly surprised by Aileen’s novel selection of gifts like personalized Lucite trays, acrylic recipe boxes, monogrammed toiletry kits and spa slippers. Owner Aileen Corcia says, “We’re adding some flair to the Miami retail scene — we give clients a glamorous experience in the world of stationary and gifts.”
The ‘hood: Situated on Miami Gardens Drive in North Miami Beach, Corcia says, “We’re surrounded by a fabulous children’s store and an amazing Italian restaurant.”
The ambiance: “When you walk into Aileen Invitations, you get a lofty feel — like a New York-style boutique,” Corcia says. Design details such as white, lilac and black painted walls, open-slate ceiling, Old Hollywood portraits and dramatic chandelier add a va-va-voom vibe.
Highlights: Aside from the finest lines of invitations on the market like Wiley Valentine, Dauphine Press, Alee and Press, Smock Paper, Arlene Segal Designs and more, the boutique boasts cool custom goodies such as wax seal sets ($50), Allie Munroe tower of notes ($25), Lola James butterfly necklaces ($84) and rhinestone pens ($25).
The owner says: “From letterpress to engraving, we thrive on high-quality custom invitations, stationary and personalized gifts,” Corcia says.
Customers say: “Aileen is knowledgeable, helpful and creative — dealing with Aileen Invitations is always a fantastic experience,” customer Rachel Sapoznik says.
2584 Miami Gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood