Boutique of the week: Adidas Originals Store
We make a mean team, my Adidas and me. We get around together, rhyme forever and we won't be mad when worn in bad weather!
By Aurora Rodríguez
Walk into the 2,016 square-foot warehouse studio-style enviroment at the Adidas Originals Store in Aventura Mall and you’ll feel like you just stepped into a vivid block party.
Workbench-inspired tables play host to stacks of lime green, orange and pink neon-colored tees while walls are stocked up with high-tops and metallic footwear, perfectly propped and luring visitors to design their own signature outfit. The Aventura establishment is the third Florida store and second South Florida establishment after two prior branches in Miami and Orlando.
Adidas has garnered the attention of such pop stars like indie/rock duo The Ting Tings with their recent campaign, and fans of their punchy retro look will be in funk-wear heaven at the South Florida shop. Choices include the classic Adidas pants and jacket combos in a rainbow of colors and all placed near each other for easy mixing and matching, Diesel jeans embossed with the brands logo, standout pink-and-green and blue-and-yellow high tops, dressy flapper-inspired tank-top dresses, cotton shirts boasting the brand and monthly deals sure to fit any fashionistas budget looking for a deal and a shopping spree.
While the Adidas look could be considered laid-back, the Aventura locale’s selection is one meant for hip dressers looking to add a dash of sporty-chic into their wardrobe. Adidas-wear for running errands and a night out on the town? Consider your outfit planned.
Adidas Original Store in Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura; 305-933-4087
Shopped here? Leave a review!
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood