Bourbon, Beer & 'Cue series returns to the Dutch this summer
Guest chefs cook with the Dutch's Conor Hanlon and Josh Gripper every Wednesday.
Several guest chefs will cook themed barbecue feasts at 7 p.m. every Wednesday this month beachside at The Dutch at W South Beach Hotel & Residences (2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach).
Tickets are $40 ($55 for the July 30 event), including tax and tip; reservations are accepted but walk-ins are welcome. Drinks for purchase include $2 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $3 Tecates with a BBQ-rub rim, $9 bourbon cocktails and $40 punch bowls.
Dutch chef de cuisine Conor Hanlon and pastry chef Josh Gripper have this lineup set:
July 2: All-American Cookout featuring chef Jamie DeRosa of Tongue & Cheek. Apple-brined smoked BBQ chicken, smoked and barbecued mackerel sandwich, Texas-style smoked beef brisket, smoked garlic sausage.
July 9: Kansas City BBQ featuring chef Brad Kilgore of J&G Grill. Beef brisket, baby back ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ nachos.
July 16: Korean BBQ featuring sous chef Levi Raines of The Dutch. Bulgogi beef skewers, Korean BBQ pork belly with sticky rice, Jaepchang stir-fry, housemade banchan.
July 23: Dirty South featuring chef James Seyba of Broken Shaker and Freehand Miami. Smoked spare ribs and chicken wings, collards with bacon, redneck tacos, Nashville-style hot chicken.
July 30: Battle of La Caja Chinas featuring chef Aaron Brooks of Edge Steak & Bar and Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPod Miami.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants