Bottega Veneta moves to a new, larger location at Bal Harbour Shops. Now located just a few doors from its former boutique and measuring 3,500 square feet.
The lowdown: When it comes to making women swoon, Bottega Veneta has got it in the woven leather bag. And now there are even more Bottega Venetta vendibles at Bal Harbour Shops as the boutique recently moved into larger digs.
“Bal Harbour Shops is one of the most productive and luxurious shopping centers in the United States, and we have wanted to expand our presence there for some time,” President and CEO of Bottega Veneta Marco Bizzarri says. “Increasing the size of our previous location allows us to present our product offerings in a more complete way, while affirming the brand’s commitment to providing new and established customers with the brands unsurpassed service and privacy they expect.”
The ‘hood: Think Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. With shops that would make even Robin Leach’s jaw drop (Carolina Herrera! Harry Winston! Oscar de la Renta!) Bal Harbour Shops is where the well heeled like to shop and be seen.
The ambience: Leave it to Bottega Veneta’s Creative Director Tomas Maier to create a timeless and modern space. Every element of the boutique’s interior — from the walnut tables and handcrafted vitrines to the door handles sheathed in leather — is custom-made. Among the notable design features are aerodynamically shaped, vertical window louvers of palm wood and steel, finely crafted display counters with slide-out billiard-cloth presentation pads, walls covered with ultra-suede, mohair furniture upholstery, and custom-dyed, pure New Zealand wool carpets.
Highlights: Scoop up the label’s coveted women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, accessories, jewelry and fine jewelry, fragrance, luggage, eyewear, and items for the home.
Bottega Veneta at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District