Bossa Nova Party
Head out west for a party with free food and drinks and explore your inner-Brazilian with Miami.com and Bossa Nova Lounge.
Join Miami.com as we celebrate the opening of Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesazul Steakhouse at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa (4400 NW 87 Ave, Miami Fl., 33178).
On Thursday, May 20 the party starts at 6 p.m. and includes two hours of free samples of signature drinks featuring Zacapa rum, Oronoco rum, Tequila Don Julio, Ketel One vodka, and Lapostolle wine, along with bites of Bossa Nova's signature dishes from the kitchen.
There will be giveaways, a Brazilian Carnaval performance and music by DJ Crystal.
From 8 p.m. to midnight the party continues featuring live music by Gaby & Maribel. Mesa Azul will be open for dinner. Valet parking is available for $5.
To RSVP, please cick here. And bring as many friends as you want. (Seriously :-)
Below is a detailed look at the drink and food menu for the party.
Fuego Anejo Cocktail (Don Julio reposado, agave nectar, muddled watermelon)
Traditional Lime Daquari (Oronoco rum, lime juice)
Sweet Ginger (Zaccapa rum, Gran Mariner, ginger beer, muddled oranges)
Samabatini (Kettle One citrus, Cointreau, splash lemon juice and wild hibiscus flower)
Casa Lapostolle Savingon Blanc and Carmenere Moet Cuvee
Tenderloin and Wild Mushroom Pizza with Truffle Oil
Shrimp and Pesto Pizza
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Shooters
Tuna Tartar with Artichokes
Raw Bar with:
Trio of Ceviche (Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Mexican)
East and West Coast Oysters (Malpaques and Blue Points)
Crab Cake Station with Fried Leeks and blistered tomatoes and micro arugula, Creole remoulade and cilantro
Grilled Churrasco with Mashed Boniato and Trio of Chimichurris
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12
- Abundant bubbly, a masquerade and Wynwood Radio
- Weekend Ticket - May 10-12
- Party Patrol - Miami - Cinco de Mayo Edition
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Laugh with Jon Lovitz, dine like a Southerner and have a night at the Coral Gables Museum
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course