Bossa Nova Party
Head out west for a party with free food and drinks and explore your inner-Brazilian with Miami.com and Bossa Nova Lounge.
Join Miami.com as we celebrate the opening of Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesazul Steakhouse at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa (4400 NW 87 Ave, Miami Fl., 33178).
On Thursday, May 20 the party starts at 6 p.m. and includes two hours of free samples of signature drinks featuring Zacapa rum, Oronoco rum, Tequila Don Julio, Ketel One vodka, and Lapostolle wine, along with bites of Bossa Nova's signature dishes from the kitchen.
There will be giveaways, a Brazilian Carnaval performance and music by DJ Crystal.
From 8 p.m. to midnight the party continues featuring live music by Gaby & Maribel. Mesa Azul will be open for dinner. Valet parking is available for $5.
To RSVP, please cick here. And bring as many friends as you want. (Seriously :-)
Below is a detailed look at the drink and food menu for the party.
Fuego Anejo Cocktail (Don Julio reposado, agave nectar, muddled watermelon)
Traditional Lime Daquari (Oronoco rum, lime juice)
Sweet Ginger (Zaccapa rum, Gran Mariner, ginger beer, muddled oranges)
Samabatini (Kettle One citrus, Cointreau, splash lemon juice and wild hibiscus flower)
Casa Lapostolle Savingon Blanc and Carmenere Moet Cuvee
Tenderloin and Wild Mushroom Pizza with Truffle Oil
Shrimp and Pesto Pizza
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Shooters
Tuna Tartar with Artichokes
Raw Bar with:
Trio of Ceviche (Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Mexican)
East and West Coast Oysters (Malpaques and Blue Points)
Crab Cake Station with Fried Leeks and blistered tomatoes and micro arugula, Creole remoulade and cilantro
Grilled Churrasco with Mashed Boniato and Trio of Chimichurris
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon