Boots made for walking
Thigh highs are hot stuff
There's a chill in the air, Miami. And you know what that means -- boots are not totally out of the equation.
According to the Marc Jacobs runway, this season is all about thigh- highs, so you'd better hope the cool weather holds. We found some fashion forward botas that didn't cause the ATM to explode: Avon (yes) has a pair called the Cushion Walk Over the Knee boot for just $44.99.
They're faux suede and super comfy with a medium, pedestrian friendly heel.
A no-risk purchase. Avon.com.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again