Boots made for walking
Thigh highs are hot stuff
There's a chill in the air, Miami. And you know what that means -- boots are not totally out of the equation.
According to the Marc Jacobs runway, this season is all about thigh- highs, so you'd better hope the cool weather holds. We found some fashion forward botas that didn't cause the ATM to explode: Avon (yes) has a pair called the Cushion Walk Over the Knee boot for just $44.99.
They're faux suede and super comfy with a medium, pedestrian friendly heel.
A no-risk purchase. Avon.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails