Boots made for walking
Thigh highs are hot stuff
There's a chill in the air, Miami. And you know what that means -- boots are not totally out of the equation.
According to the Marc Jacobs runway, this season is all about thigh- highs, so you'd better hope the cool weather holds. We found some fashion forward botas that didn't cause the ATM to explode: Avon (yes) has a pair called the Cushion Walk Over the Knee boot for just $44.99.
They're faux suede and super comfy with a medium, pedestrian friendly heel.
A no-risk purchase. Avon.com.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed