Boogie and Bite at the Setai
Rick James and Duck Broth? Sound like an interesting pair? Check out The Setai South Beach's old school jam during the South Beach Food & Wine Festival.
There’s nothing like staying at a hotel that’s center of the South Beach Food & Wine Fest hoopla. If your corns start aching, you can just run upstairs, change into your flip flops and go. The Setai is among your hosts, and even though the following event is technically sold out, if you call the concierge, he can get you a ticket through a "third party." Of course, you didn't hear that from me. Here’s what they’re featuring...
Dim Sum & Disco
Glamorous, chunky-résumé chefs offer boogie and bites. While the DJ spins 70s and 80s disco favorites, enjoy Asian small plates like Malaysian Laksa with Crab Claws and Slow Cooked Duck Eggs in Peking Duck Broth—a dish which is paired up with thoughtful cocktails like the Asian Picnic-- a smoked, pork belly-infused Jack Daniels Bourbon, chile syrup and citrus juice mix.
When: February 27 from 11 p.m. -2 a.m.
Where: The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520 6000.
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business