Boogie and Bite at the Setai
Rick James and Duck Broth? Sound like an interesting pair? Check out The Setai South Beach's old school jam during the South Beach Food & Wine Festival.
There’s nothing like staying at a hotel that’s center of the South Beach Food & Wine Fest hoopla. If your corns start aching, you can just run upstairs, change into your flip flops and go. The Setai is among your hosts, and even though the following event is technically sold out, if you call the concierge, he can get you a ticket through a "third party." Of course, you didn't hear that from me. Here’s what they’re featuring...
Dim Sum & Disco
Glamorous, chunky-résumé chefs offer boogie and bites. While the DJ spins 70s and 80s disco favorites, enjoy Asian small plates like Malaysian Laksa with Crab Claws and Slow Cooked Duck Eggs in Peking Duck Broth—a dish which is paired up with thoughtful cocktails like the Asian Picnic-- a smoked, pork belly-infused Jack Daniels Bourbon, chile syrup and citrus juice mix.
When: February 27 from 11 p.m. -2 a.m.
Where: The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520 6000.
- The Getaway: Clearwater Beach, a laidback, family-friendly Gulf Coast town
- Get a jump start on summer with top South Florida & Caribbean hotel packages
- Plan Your South Beach Itinerary Around These 6 Perks When You Stay at Menin Hotels
- Inside downtown Miami's new boutique Beaux-Arts beauty, The Langford Hotel
- 12 Best South Beach Hotels for Party People During WMC, MMW & Ultra
- Top Miami hotel deals: Where to stay in South Florida this Spring
- 10 Best Miami Hotels For Foodies During South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 13 Things I Learned as a Contestant on 'The Dating Game' this Valentine's Day
- Grab your Valentine & get away to one of these romantic resorts in Miami, the Caribbean & beyond
- AAA Awards 8 South Florida hotels with the elite Five Diamond distinction