Boogie and Bite at the Setai
Rick James and Duck Broth? Sound like an interesting pair? Check out The Setai South Beach's old school jam during the South Beach Food & Wine Festival.
There’s nothing like staying at a hotel that’s center of the South Beach Food & Wine Fest hoopla. If your corns start aching, you can just run upstairs, change into your flip flops and go. The Setai is among your hosts, and even though the following event is technically sold out, if you call the concierge, he can get you a ticket through a "third party." Of course, you didn't hear that from me. Here’s what they’re featuring...
Dim Sum & Disco
Glamorous, chunky-résumé chefs offer boogie and bites. While the DJ spins 70s and 80s disco favorites, enjoy Asian small plates like Malaysian Laksa with Crab Claws and Slow Cooked Duck Eggs in Peking Duck Broth—a dish which is paired up with thoughtful cocktails like the Asian Picnic-- a smoked, pork belly-infused Jack Daniels Bourbon, chile syrup and citrus juice mix.
When: February 27 from 11 p.m. -2 a.m.
Where: The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520 6000.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants