Boogie and Bite at the Setai
Rick James and Duck Broth? Sound like an interesting pair? Check out The Setai South Beach's old school jam during the South Beach Food & Wine Festival.
There’s nothing like staying at a hotel that’s center of the South Beach Food & Wine Fest hoopla. If your corns start aching, you can just run upstairs, change into your flip flops and go. The Setai is among your hosts, and even though the following event is technically sold out, if you call the concierge, he can get you a ticket through a "third party." Of course, you didn't hear that from me. Here’s what they’re featuring...
Dim Sum & Disco
Glamorous, chunky-résumé chefs offer boogie and bites. While the DJ spins 70s and 80s disco favorites, enjoy Asian small plates like Malaysian Laksa with Crab Claws and Slow Cooked Duck Eggs in Peking Duck Broth—a dish which is paired up with thoughtful cocktails like the Asian Picnic-- a smoked, pork belly-infused Jack Daniels Bourbon, chile syrup and citrus juice mix.
When: February 27 from 11 p.m. -2 a.m.
Where: The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520 6000.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami