Bono ready to roll
The rocker has recovered from back surgery.
Bono's back gave out, but after his emergency surgery, word from the U2 camp is that all of the group's aborted 2010 dates for its "U2 360 Tour'' have been rescheduled for 2011.
The Miami concert will now be held June 29 at Sun Life Stadium. All of these rescheduled dates are in the same venues that were originally booked.
"It hasn't been easy to accomplish this," U2’s manager, Paul McGuinness, said in a statement. The North American leg now launches May 21 in Denver.
The unaffected European leg is a go for a Turin start next month. Tickets will be honored at the new dates. Refunds given at point of purchase.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too