Bono ready to roll
The rocker has recovered from back surgery.
Bono's back gave out, but after his emergency surgery, word from the U2 camp is that all of the group's aborted 2010 dates for its "U2 360 Tour'' have been rescheduled for 2011.
The Miami concert will now be held June 29 at Sun Life Stadium. All of these rescheduled dates are in the same venues that were originally booked.
"It hasn't been easy to accomplish this," U2’s manager, Paul McGuinness, said in a statement. The North American leg now launches May 21 in Denver.
The unaffected European leg is a go for a Turin start next month. Tickets will be honored at the new dates. Refunds given at point of purchase.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage