Bono ready to roll
The rocker has recovered from back surgery.
Bono's back gave out, but after his emergency surgery, word from the U2 camp is that all of the group's aborted 2010 dates for its "U2 360 Tour'' have been rescheduled for 2011.
The Miami concert will now be held June 29 at Sun Life Stadium. All of these rescheduled dates are in the same venues that were originally booked.
"It hasn't been easy to accomplish this," U2’s manager, Paul McGuinness, said in a statement. The North American leg now launches May 21 in Denver.
The unaffected European leg is a go for a Turin start next month. Tickets will be honored at the new dates. Refunds given at point of purchase.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love