Bono ready to roll
The rocker has recovered from back surgery.
Bono's back gave out, but after his emergency surgery, word from the U2 camp is that all of the group's aborted 2010 dates for its "U2 360 Tour'' have been rescheduled for 2011.
The Miami concert will now be held June 29 at Sun Life Stadium. All of these rescheduled dates are in the same venues that were originally booked.
"It hasn't been easy to accomplish this," U2’s manager, Paul McGuinness, said in a statement. The North American leg now launches May 21 in Denver.
The unaffected European leg is a go for a Turin start next month. Tickets will be honored at the new dates. Refunds given at point of purchase.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami