Bono ready to roll
The rocker has recovered from back surgery.
Bono's back gave out, but after his emergency surgery, word from the U2 camp is that all of the group's aborted 2010 dates for its "U2 360 Tour'' have been rescheduled for 2011.
The Miami concert will now be held June 29 at Sun Life Stadium. All of these rescheduled dates are in the same venues that were originally booked.
"It hasn't been easy to accomplish this," U2’s manager, Paul McGuinness, said in a statement. The North American leg now launches May 21 in Denver.
The unaffected European leg is a go for a Turin start next month. Tickets will be honored at the new dates. Refunds given at point of purchase.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market