Toast the French Wine Harvest @ Angelique Euro Café
Beaujolais Wine Dinner
Nov 18, 6:30pm
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Celebrate the first bottles of the French wine harvest next Thursday (Nov 18) as Angelique Euro Café partners with Southern Wine & Spirits to host a special Beaujolais dinner. The three-course a la carte menu is created to honor the annual release of Frances’s famed Beaujolais Nouveau, celebrated the third Thursday in November every year. Menu highlights include brie en croute, beef short ribs, pan roasted tilapia and maple leaf duck.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami