Toast the French Wine Harvest @ Angelique Euro Café
Celebrate the first bottles of the French wine harvest next Thursday (Nov 18) as Angelique Euro Café partners with Southern Wine & Spirits to host a special Beaujolais dinner. The three-course a la carte menu is created to honor the annual release of Frances’s famed Beaujolais Nouveau, celebrated the third Thursday in November every year. Menu highlights include brie en croute, beef short ribs, pan roasted tilapia and maple leaf duck.
Beaujolais Wine Dinner
Nov 18, 6:30pm
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week