Bongos Hits the Hard Rock
Gloria & Emilio Estefan open Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock next week
Get your conga on. Gloria & Emilio Estefan are hosting the grand opening of Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Wednesday (Dec 8). The red-carpet (invite only) opening on Tuesday (Dec 7) featured a Cachao band, cigar rollers, music, passed hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktails. Channeling a classic Cuban supper club, the multi-level restaurant pairs indoor and outdoor dining, private cabanas and Latin cuisine.
Bongos Cuban Cafe at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
5733 Seminole Way, Hollywood
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef