Bongos Hits the Hard Rock
Gloria & Emilio Estefan open Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock next week
Get your conga on. Gloria & Emilio Estefan are hosting the grand opening of Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Wednesday (Dec 8). The red-carpet (invite only) opening on Tuesday (Dec 7) featured a Cachao band, cigar rollers, music, passed hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktails. Channeling a classic Cuban supper club, the multi-level restaurant pairs indoor and outdoor dining, private cabanas and Latin cuisine.
Bongos Cuban Cafe at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
5733 Seminole Way, Hollywood
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach