Bongos Hits the Hard Rock
Gloria & Emilio Estefan open Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock next week
Get your conga on. Gloria & Emilio Estefan are hosting the grand opening of Bongos Cuban Café at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Wednesday (Dec 8). The red-carpet (invite only) opening on Tuesday (Dec 7) featured a Cachao band, cigar rollers, music, passed hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktails. Channeling a classic Cuban supper club, the multi-level restaurant pairs indoor and outdoor dining, private cabanas and Latin cuisine.
Bongos Cuban Cafe at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
5733 Seminole Way, Hollywood
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week